A complete guide on where to buy your Citiliner bus tickets
At Citiliner, we are all about offering you affordable tickets, safety, comfort, an extraordinary service, and an easy and secure booking system.
Here are some simple and convenient ways to book your bus ticket with Citiliner:
Book your bus tickets online from the comfort of your home or office!
Booking a ticket online is probably the easiest and most convenient option. Our booking system is easy, quick and the most efficient way to get the tickets you need when you need them, plus open 24/7!
All you need to do is go to our website www.citiliner.co.za and follow these steps.
- Click on “Book bus tickets”
- Select your travel dates, where you are travelling to and from, number of passengers and tick to indicate you have read the Terms and Conditions and then click NEXT.
- Choose your trip from the list of options. (Please double-check the times of departure and what service is running on that route) and click next.
- This page is for all the passenger information, selecting your seat and discounts (should they apply). Enter information then click next.
- This page is to process your payment. You can choose from paying with a credit card, Pay D, Mastercard Mobile or MobiCred. Enter Payment details and click next and complete your booking.
Call our Call Centre 24/7 to book your bus ticket
Whether you need to book a bus ticket, have an enquiry or simply want a quote on your future travels, the call centre is always there to assist. You can call our 24hrs Customer Care/Reservations on 011 611 8000 | 087 352 0352.
Slide into our DM’s on Social Media
Our social media team is there to assist you on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram too! While you can’t book your bus ticket on social media, you can request your quotes or request a call back to assist you with your booking. You can leave us a message on our Facebook page, Twitter page or our Instagram inbox so that we can assist you with your enquiry.
Step in store at one of your nearest Terminals
Visit your nearest Greyhound and Citiliner terminal office to book your bus tickets. Our staff are ready to assist you with your booking and answer any queries. Our offices are conveniently located throughout South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Mozambique! For a full list of where you can find your nearest Greyhound or Citiliner office/terminal visit: office directory.
Book your bus ticket at one of our trusted partners
If none of the above options are suitable for you, don’t fear, one of our trusted partners is guaranteed to be nearby! You can also book your bus tickets at Checkers, Shoprite, Pick n Pay, Makro, Game, Builders or Computicket.
Please note, some of our discounts are exclusive to booking through our website, call centre and offices and you won’t be able to access them at our trusted partners.
Now that you know how to book your ticket, you have no excuse when planning your next trip with us! Easy as 1, 2, 3!